[LA.pm] LA.PM September 21 at Media Temple

Nate Jones nate at endot.org
Thu Sep 22 07:48:29 PDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Thank you to everyone who attended for being a gracious and entertaining audience.

Here are a few links for anyone who's interested in learning more.

Presentation source and PDF:
https://github.com/justone/dfm_present
https://github.com/downloads/justone/dfm_present/dfm_present.pdf

The main repository, ready to be forked:
https://github.com/justone/dotfiles

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, advice, bugfixes...

Thanks again.

-- nj