[LA.pm] Method::Signatures::Modifiers now available

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:57:13 PDT 2011

Guys,

For those of you who were at my talk in May (or for those of you that
weren't, for that matter), you may be interested to know that Schwern
and I have finally got everything officially released to CPAN.
There's a new version of Method::Signatures(*) and the first version
of Method::Signatures::Modifiers(**), which can be used to replace
MooseX::Method::Signatures inside MooseX::Declare(***).  It officially
went out on Friday, and on Saturday we got our first reported
bug.(****) :-/  I'll be working on fixing that, so if any of you guys
want to find any _more_ bugs for me to fix while I'm in there, please
go for it!  I'd love to see this code getting a workout.

            -- Buddy

PS-- How come none of the 2011 past presentations are on the website?

(*) http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Method-Signatures-20110923.1726/lib/Method/Signatures.pm
(**) http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Method-Signatures-20110923.1726/lib/Method/Signatures/Modifiers.pm
(***) http://search.cpan.org/~flora/MooseX-Declare-0.35/lib/MooseX/Declare.pm
(****) https://github.com/schwern/method-signatures/issues/36