[LA.pm] LA.pm October meeting - Wed 10/26/2011

Jordan Schwartz jordan247 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:12:14 PDT 2011

> Life is too short to come to an LA.pm event where easy parking isn't
> provided.  I won't be even attempting that again, ever.

Randall, don't worry about it.  Next month you can park outside of my place on 26th street, I'll loan you a visitor parking pass, and we can take the Santa Monica blue bus to the event.

The People's Republic of Santa Monica provides many benefits but not free parking.

Jordan

Sent from my iPhone on a barstool in San Jose.