[LA.pm] LA.pm October meeting - Wed 10/26/2011

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:57:29 PDT 2011

Jordan,

If you remind me a day or two before the next meeting I'll swing past
your place on 26th street (provide me an address when you remind me)
and pick you (or you and Randall) up so you can avoid the bus ride.
I'm coming from the San Fernando valley anyway, so it's just a matter
of getting off the freeway a couple of exits earlier than I would
otherwise.

BTW: I found parking without too much fuss in lot 4 on 2nd street when
I arrived in Santa Monica, around 6:30pm.  Andrew validated those of
us who parked in the Santa Monica public lots.  I found the
accommodations pleasant.

If there's anyone who wants to pool from the Valley, let me know as
well.  There's ample parking around my house.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com