[LA.pm] LA.pm @ SCaLE -- deadline Dec 13

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:43:48 PST 2010

Howdy folks.

I could've sworn that I'd seen a Perl Mongers presence every year since i've
been going but it appears there wasn't one last year. They were there 2
years ago under SoCal Perl Mongers:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale7x/dotorg/socal-perl-mongers.html

So maybe the larger SoCal PM group has needed things for the booth (namely,
a banner). Also, if the offer is extended to those groups in SD, OC &
Thousand Oaks, we'd have a larger pool to draw from for booth volunteers.

I can't commit to help out in the booth just yet as I'm not sure if I'll
volunteer for SCALE itself, LA.PM, LAMPSIG or LA Drupal but like last year,
LA Drupal will probably win out. Either way, I'll be there so if someone
needs a break, I can help out.

-miguel