[LA.pm] LA.pm @ SCaLE -- deadline Dec 13

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:54:13 PST 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 3:21 AM, Chris Grau <chris at chrisgrau.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 01:10:56AM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>> As apparently no one came forward to be the main coordinator, I'll try
>> to do that.
>>
>> I'll get in touch with the organizers to see how we could get a Perl
>> booth.
>
> I spoke with one of the organizers (the one in charge of non-profit
> booths, I think).  He said to drop him a line if you/we want a Perl
> Mongers booth: gareth at socallinuxexpo.org.  Feel free to tell him I
> sent you.

Thanks, actually in the meantime I also found him IRC and just sent him the
e-mail request. I also CC-ed Juan J. Natera as he also volunteered to
get this done and it is better to have a local contact person than one
10 hours off the timezone.

> If a Perl Mongers booth is arranged, I'll be happy to help man it.  I
> plan to attend SCALE anyway, and in past years I haven't attended too
> many of the sessions.

thanks, that's great.

Could you please add yourself to the wiki page where I started to collect
info about the Perl presence at SCALE:
https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2011_scale9x

regards
   Gabor