[LA.pm] LA.pm @ SCaLE -- deadline Dec 13

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Fri Dec 3 17:21:46 PST 2010

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 01:10:56AM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> As apparently no one came forward to be the main coordinator, I'll try
> to do that.
>
> I'll get in touch with the organizers to see how we could get a Perl
> booth.

I spoke with one of the organizers (the one in charge of non-profit
booths, I think).  He said to drop him a line if you/we want a Perl
Mongers booth: gareth at socallinuxexpo.org.  Feel free to tell him I
sent you.

If a Perl Mongers booth is arranged, I'll be happy to help man it.  I
plan to attend SCALE anyway, and in past years I haven't attended too
many of the sessions.