[LA.pm] Is Perl alive in Los Angeles?

Jonathan Brown jbrown at reachlocal.com
Thu May 7 10:09:31 PDT 2009

Hey Jordan. :)

I'm up for something in Burbank.  End of day is really better for me, but I
could lunch time as well.

>From my experience the Thousand Oaks PM is slightly more active, but it
seems most meetings are still cancelled.  But as others have said, I think
the population is there to attend the meetings, but no one is really
interested in putting in the time (and has the time) to plan or present.

Jon Brown