[LA.pm] Is Perl alive in Los Angeles?

Jordan Coleman jordan at JordanColeman.com
Thu May 7 09:48:25 PDT 2009

n May 7, 2009, at 9:41 AM, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

> Welcome to Los Angeles.   I have many more Soekris and pcengines
> board than anyone should have (although they just do basic router
> functions and ntp stuff -- I only just recently put perl in my
> nanobsd image).

Excellent.  Big fan of the Soekris boxes (haven't used the PC Engines
stuff yet).  The aforementioned embedded 802.11 transciever is based
on a Soekris board.  Also a NanoBSD fan, but I didn't use it for that
project.

> I'm in Burbank just about every day too.   Anyone up for a LA.pm
> lunch around there some day?  :-)

Don't know if lunch leaves enough time for folks who aren't right in
the area already, but if people can make it, I can too.  Alternately,
what about at the end of the work day?  5:30 or 6:00-ish?  Or is later
in the evening better for people?

++J