[LA.pm] Tonight: Last call for perl hackery!

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Tue Jan 23 13:42:03 PST 2007

OK, this is my last call for people to RSVP to come to tonight's hack
session on our demo for SCALE. SCALE will be a big thing this year (listen
for a nifty promo for SCALE infused into this week's Perlcast:
http://www.perlcast.com/audio/perlnews-2007-01-20.mp3
<http://www.perlcast.com/audio/perlnews-2007-01-20.mp3> ).

If you can spare an hour or so to lend us your wisdom in perl hackery,
please do so. Juan, who has authored our demo, is looking for your insight!

7:00-9:00 p.m.

Tonight!

8800 W. Sunset Blvd

West Hollywood, CA 900169

BTW: If I see you at perl, I'll expect that you'll be happy to volunteer a
few hours in the la.pm booth, right? ;)

Todd

Todd Cranston-Cuebas
Ticketmaster <http://www.ticketmaster.com/careers/>
8800 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 360-2436; Mobile: (310) 422-3347
tcc at ticketmaster.com
<mailto:tcc at ticketmaster.com?subject=Clicked%20the%20Sig%20of%20Todd%20Crans
ton-Cuebas>