[LA.pm] Reminder: Tuesday Night Coding Session!!!

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Fri Jan 19 17:11:08 PST 2007

I realize that we're all busy, but I'm not getting too much of a response to
our "plea" for help to work on the demo for SCALE. I know that you all liked
the technical talks we've been having and we do plan to continue these
throughout next year. That being said, please RSVP to attend Tuesday night's
hacking session being run by Juan. Juan built a great demo for us for the
SCALE conference, which is literally right around the corner, but we'd love
to have peer input to make this showing at the conference the best it can be
(I believe it's also the first for the la.pm).

For us to continue to support upcoming talks, conferences, perhaps training,
etc. my hope is that the group will grow and we'll have active participation
especially in comparison to those other folks who work in languages like PHP
and Ruby, etc. ;) (No offense to our PHP and Ruby friends!) It's a war for
mindshare and perl has a lot to offer so let's use this chance to show our
stuff!

Please RSVP to:
http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/techtalk-012307
<http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/tcc@ticketmaster.com/techtalk-012307>