[LA.pm] Sign-up for SCALE shifts please

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Wed Jan 24 11:40:15 PST 2007

Below are the shifts for the upcoming SCALE event Feb 10 and 11. A number of
you have already agreed to attend the event and I'm hoping that you'll do as
many shifts as you can. To make sure that we have full coverage, please put
an X next to the shift(s) that you will be in our booth. I'm going to
working the Ticketmaster booth at the same time and will float between as
necessary. That is why I need as much coverage as possible.

Sat Feb 10:

10:00 to 01:00 ____________

01:00 to 03:30 ____________

03:30 to 06:00 ____________

Sun Feb 11t:

10:00 to 01:00 ____________

01:00 to 03:30 ____________

03:30 to 06:00 ____________

Regards,

Todd

Todd Cranston-Cuebas
Manager of Technical Recruiting
Ticketmaster <http://www.ticketmaster.com/careers/>
8800 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 360-2436; Mobile: (310) 422-3347
tcc at ticketmaster.com
<mailto:tcc at ticketmaster.com?subject=Clicked%20the%20Sig%20of%20Todd%20Crans
ton-Cuebas>

Available