Report on : [LA.pm] Dinner - 2/15, 7pm -- AND call for suggestions for next month's dinner

Kleindenst, Fred fred.kleindenst at citigroup.com
Wed Feb 16 11:13:35 PST 2005

Hello PerlMongers,

The dinner last night was great.  We had folks from Caltech, Citisearch.com, Overture.com, Kaiser, idealab and Citibank.  It was my first meeting and I meet 10 new persons whose names I have promptly misplaced in my brain.

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to volunteer to organize the next gathering of PM.  I've picked a strawman date of Mar 22 7pm; any strong objections?

I'm asking for suggestions of locations/food types.

Cheers

Fred Kleindenst
Citigroup Inc.
freddo411 at gmail.com