[LA.pm] JPL needs Perler

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Wed Feb 16 12:20:02 PST 2005

Hello folks.  I am beating the bushes here for interest in a position
potentially available at the Jet Propulsion Lab.  I say potentially
because I am not in charge of the staffing in any way; I'm merely part
of a team that needs help and I'm exercising my contacts to see if I
can find some.  I'm not authorized to say there even is a job and I am
not speaking on behalf of JPL in any way.

The need here is for someone familiar with objected-oriented
programming, object-oriented Perl, and the design and implementation of
large projects as part of a team.  The following capabilities are
optional.  Experience with AFS would be decisive.  Knowledge of SQL
will be highly helpful, as will experience with LDAP and/or
Apache.  Any experience (especially API level) with ARS Remedy and/or
DocuShare will be valuable.  Person must be available to work at least
half time in the Pasadena area.

Anyone interested, please contact me for further discussion.
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies