[LA.pm] Peter Scott coming to visit

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Thu May 27 00:04:14 CDT 2004

> so ... I just got caught up on my list mail, and there has been much
> discussion about mass transit and eateries in Pasadena, but if there
> was a consensus reached, I appear to have missed it. Still Tuesday 8
> June 8 at 7P?  Or would Monday be better? As to location, If it's in
> Pasadena, I'll be there.

I got sidetracked.

We're on for Tuesday, June 8th at 7pm, unless Peter chimes in.

As for location, most people seem happy with Pasadena, and there's a
decent selection there.  So... since my brain is fried, I leave it to
the list to achieve consensus.  (Or someone else to pick up the
chopsticks of decisiveness for this meal.)  Try and pick something
that will have something for everyone, which in Los Angeles means
carnivores, herbivores, people who require gluten free, people who
don't like cilantro, etc.  (For me, I'm good for anything.)

-R