[LA.pm] Peter Scott coming to visit

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed May 26 09:01:59 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:29:50PM -0700, rspier at pobox.com said:

> Tentative:
>
>   Peter Scott visits...
>   Tuesday, June 8th
>   7pm
>   PF Chang's China Bistro
>   http://www.pfchangs.com/index.jsp
>   http://xrl.us/b4ai (Link to www.pfchangs.com)
>   Burbank, CA

so ... I just got caught up on my list mail, and there has been much
discussion about mass transit and eateries in Pasadena, but if there was a
consensus reached, I appear to have missed it. Still Tuesday 8 June 8 at 7P?
Or would Monday be better? As to location, If it's in Pasadena, I'll be there.

cheers,
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
To "get it" means knowing that it is better to have a system that is