[LA.pm] Rules?

Benjamin J. Tilly ben_tilly at operamail.com
Thu May 20 16:19:58 CDT 2004

Kevin Scaldeferri <kevin at scaldeferri.com> wrote:
> Arkadiy wrote:
>
> >Also, I know I am violating some kind of rule here
> >

> So, um,  what/where are the rules?  I didn't see any at la.pm.org or at
> the mailing list info page linked below.

There aren't any that I know of beyond usual netiquitte for any
online group.

Arkadiy is probably thinking of an incident a few months ago
where someone advertised a job and I requested that that be sent
to jobs.perl.org.  After a short subsequent discussion the
conclusion is that this group's informal rules are different
from the more spread-out communities that I'm used to, and
nobody really disliked appropriate job announcements.

Cheers,
Ben