[LA.pm] Peter Scott coming to visit

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Thu May 20 13:22:10 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:04:48AM -0700, vani at webchic.net said:

> On 20 May 2004, at 10.47, Kevin Scaldeferri wrote:
> >>We've got a bit more flexibility with the location.  To be nice to
> >>peter, we're looking for something in the NoHo, Burbank, Glendale,
> >>Pasadena area.  I picked PF Chang's, because it's opened this week and
> >>I've heard good things.
> >>

> >Pasadena possibilities I'd suggest:  Lucky Baldwin's (pub/beer), Soly
> >Azul (mex)
>
> Oooooh. Sol Azul is good... :o)

indeed, those are both good places, both close to where I live, both in a
cool part of town ... both next door to each other and a coffee bean that
stays open late. :) I haven't been to Soli Azul in quite a while ... what are
the prices like over there? Lucky Baldwin's, OTOH ... I'm there frequently.
Great fish 'n chips.

(bring a jacket, folks; don't do what I did. Even if it's hot during the day,
it can cool off a LOT in that area at night. 'Course, now that I've said
that, it'll probably be 80 the night we're there ...)
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
Teach a man to fish and he may feed himself. Give a man a fish and he'll ask