[LA.pm] Tuesday Meeting

Benjamin J. Tilly ben_tilly at operamail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:18:51 CDT 2004

Robert Spier <rspier at pobox.com> wrote:

> I haven't heard from Peter, but I'm going to assume he's in.  Heck,
> even if he's not there, we'll just talk _about_ him.  I may just have
> to pull something out of my bag o' tricks.

Well, considering that he made it, odds are that
this assumption was a safe one. :-)

The following link came up last night in discussion
for those who want to feel old:

http://www.beloit.edu/%7Epubaff/mindset/2004.html

Years 2002 through 2007 are available.  (The
"Michael Jackson has always been white" comment
comes from the 2002 list.)

Some of the younger people here might like
http://www.beloit.edu/%7Epubaff/mindset/2003.html#studentsknow
- yes, most older people will draw pretty much
straight blanks on that set of things that any
child of the 80's knows.

Oh, and some may be amused by how
http://users.acn.gr/paris71/images/man-woman.jpg
relates to a bad comment made last night.  For
those who missed it, suffice to say that any
comment relating to that picture is going to be
incriminating for someone...

Cheers,
Ben