[LA.pm] Tuesday Meeting

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Jun 9 22:46:26 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 08:51:41AM -0700, arkadiy at arkadiy.com said:
> Okay.
>
> Tuesday, June 8, 2004, seven in the evening.

crap. I forgot to make a reminder on my PDA, and had some minor crises arise,
and it completely slipped my mind. *sigh* I could have driven there in 10
minutes, too. How many people showed up? Next time I will not fail to make a
note!

kicking myself,
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
To "get it" means knowing that it is better to have a system that is