[LA.pm] Tuesday Meeting

Benjamin J. Tilly ben_tilly at operamail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:09:49 CDT 2004

Scott Francis <darkuncle at darkuncle.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 08:51:41AM -0700, arkadiy at arkadiy.com said:
> > Okay.
> >
> > Tuesday, June 8, 2004, seven in the evening.
>
> crap. I forgot to make a reminder on my PDA, and had some minor crises arise,
> and it completely slipped my mind. *sigh* I could have driven there in 10
> minutes, too. How many people showed up? Next time I will not fail to make a
> note!

Define "showed up".

For dinner we had me, Joe, Robert, Peter, Erick (sp?), Arkadiy, Eric
(different Eric), Kevin and Cynthia.  So we had 9 for dinner.

Most of whom went to the after party where Ask and Vani were to be found
with a group of friends and relations of similar size whose names I will
not attempt.  But by my recollection we were somewhere around 15 then.
(Not everyone survived from dinner to the after party.)

Included was Ask's dad Robert  Who is an interesting person that has
done things like introducing a bill favouring open source in the Danish
parliament.

Oh yes, and you also missed Ask's birthday cake.

Cheers,
Ben