[LA.pm] RE LOAD Already

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Wed May 14 17:26:38 CDT 2003

My company is paying for a movie outing on Friday afternoon at The
Bridge (best theater near Santa Monica) but I would probably be
interested in seeing it again.

Scott Francis wrote:
> lots of stuff in Old Town Pasadena (nice area to just hang out or
> get a bite/brew/espresso) ...

I put the Old Town Pasadena theaters on my blacklist and have not
been there in a number of years.  I would avoid them unless somebody
can confirm that they have been brought up to modern theater standards
very recently--probably hard to do with the underground AMC there
since the screens are so tiny.

I think Pacific Paseo Stadium 14 is modern and has some good screens.
It's not in Old Pasadena, but it is at the Paseo which is an ok
hangout.

My favorite theater in the San Gabriel valley is the Krikorian
Monrovia Cinema 12 in Old Town Monrovia.  If Matrix Reloaded is
showing on their LFX (Large Format Experience) screen, you'll have
to try it out.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com