[LA.pm] RE LOAD Already

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed May 14 16:16:28 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 02:02:48PM +0000, batte55 at earthlink.net said:
> Okay, so enough of the Ebert and Roeper act -- when are we going to go see the
> damn film??
>
> Burbank is fine with me, except is only there for the weekend, according to
> moviefone.com.  Gone by Monday, we'll have to go to Glendale then.

moviefone is on crack. The theaters will carry a film of this caliber until
people stop paying to see it. :) I say it'll be on most screens at least 3
weeks. I'll be out of town until next Tuesday, but if we want to go after
that, I'd love to.

> How about Pasadena, Thursday the 22nd.  It's playing at the Pacific Paseo
> Stadium 14 like every 20 minutes in the evening and the AMC Theatres Old
> Pasadena 8 at | 6:40pm | 7:10pm | 9:45pm | 10:15pm.

works for me (location and time both).

> Anybody know which theatre is better, or where to get a brew or 2 before??

lots of stuff in Old Town Pasadena (nice area to just hang out or get a
bite/brew/espresso) ...
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui