[LA.pm] RE LOAD Already

Steve Batte batte55 at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 09:02:48 CDT 2003

Okay, so enough of the Ebert and Roeper act -- when are we going to go see the
damn film??

Burbank is fine with me, except is only there for the weekend, according to
moviefone.com.  Gone by Monday, we'll have to go to Glendale then.

How about Pasadena, Thursday the 22nd.  It's playing at the Pacific Paseo
Stadium 14 like every 20 minutes in the evening and the AMC Theatres Old
Pasadena 8 at | 6:40pm | 7:10pm | 9:45pm | 10:15pm.

Anybody know which theatre is better, or where to get a brew or 2 before??