LA.pm: Ski Trip

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at valueclick.com
Mon Jan 14 12:54:59 CST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Scott Francis wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 09:44:22AM -0800, ask at valueclick.com said:
> [snip]
> > I have a Jetta too but without all the snow stuff.
> >
> > On the other hand then I just got a 30GB empeg (linux box in car
> > stereo format)...  :)
>
> WHAT?! Dude ... I have been drooling over those since before
> they were even publicly available! PLEASE let me see it soon ...
> *sigh* I _totally_ want one. I think I just figured out where my
> tax return is going ...

They stopped making them and are selling them for $400 for the 30GB
version (used to be +$1000; the smaller ones are all sold out).

One of the other guys at ValueClick just ordered one because it was
in my office looking cool.  I should get commission. :)

  - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/         !try; do();
more than a billion impressions per week, http://valueclick.com