LA.pm: Ski Trip

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Jan 14 12:35:16 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 09:44:22AM -0800, ask at valueclick.com said:
[snip]
> I have a Jetta too but without all the snow stuff.
>
> On the other hand then I just got a 30GB empeg (linux box in car
> stereo format)...  :)

WHAT?! Dude ... I have been drooling over those since before they were even
publicly available! PLEASE let me see it soon ... *sigh* I _totally_ want
one. I think I just figured out where my tax return is going ...

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m