LA.pm: Ski Trip

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Jan 14 13:41:21 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:54:59AM -0800, ask at valueclick.com said:
[snip]
> They stopped making them and are selling them for $400 for the 30GB
> version (used to be +$1000; the smaller ones are all sold out).

yeah, saw that on the site a while back. Man, if I can get a 30GB one for
$400, I am getting one this week before they disappear.

man, I could fit the majority of the stuff I would regularly listen to off my
music site on that 30GB unit.

> One of the other guys at ValueClick just ordered one because it was
> in my office looking cool.  I should get commission. :)

ask them about referrals. :)

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m