LA.pm: LA.pm

Greg Stark (CP1 / MIS) gstark at electrorent.com
Thu Feb 7 10:32:10 CST 2002

Folks, I'm very disappointed.  I've been waiting since mid December to meet and discuss Perl with others.  And, of all the groups in
the LA area.  Yours looked to be the most active or had the most members.  The core of you seem to have had the first meeting of the
year on the slopes skiing...sorry to have missed that (I do ski).  I'm still looking forward to a early February meeting speaker or
not.

Things I'd like to know more about (hadn't had the time to explore)
- CPAN
- Modules in CPAN
- New Modules in CPAN
- Differences between Perl and mod_Perl (not clear on the mod_Perl build for Apache)
- What's new. (gossip)
- Plans for the rest of the year.

..  Surly this would consume 2-4 hours easily for a first meeting of the year.

Gregory Stark
Electro Rent Corporation
(818)374-6371