LA.pm: LA.pm

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Thu Feb 7 11:34:06 CST 2002

As of lately we haven't been able to get a speaker, but I'm sure you
would like to join us at the early March social meeting (I hope you like
cheesecake!)
I'll be working on getting a speaker by then for the meeting after, and
by then we'll have a place worked out again.

Also, an idea for the meeting...since you're interested in modules,
rather than one or two speakers, what we could do is have everyone just
briefly talk about an interesting module they've used.  I'm sure a lot
of us have used modules that have been either really userful or just
really neat, but we'll have to make sure not all choose the same Conway
modules :)
[If you're unaware of what I mean by Conway modules, check out:
http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=author&query=DCONWAY --
these are Damian Conway's modules, they're all very cool]

The social meeting will be planned for Saturday, March 9th, 4 PM at the
CheeseCake Factory in Old Pasadena as I said in the other email, and
again, if anyone has anything else to add/change to this, please let me
know ASAP.

-Samy