LA.pm: Fourth North American YAPC: First Call for Participation

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Thu Feb 7 00:55:56 CST 2002

Definately not missing it this year (got there the first 2 years but
last year it just happened to be on the same 3 days as finals!)

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / cobra.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com