LA.pm: Is there a meet this Saturday?

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Thu Feb 7 01:09:21 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 11:01:09PM -0800, SKamkar at LucidX.com said:
> Unfortunately we never got that set up -- still need a speaker, anyone
> have anything interesting to speak about?
>
> On another note, finals are finally finished and I just got back from
> San Diego!
> Now, for LAPM...Robert suggested a social meeting and I think that'd be
> good to get back into it again.
>
> I'm thinking of the Cheesecake Factory in Old Pasadena for Saturday,
> March 9th -- if anyone has any objections or recommendations, please let
> us all know ASAP.  We'll definately be rolling soon

I'm down - the last time I was w/geeks at Cheesecake Factory it was a lot of
fun. And for those that are interested, we may be able to go war driving
afterwards. :)

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m