LA.pm: Is there a meet this Saturday?

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Thu Feb 7 01:01:09 CST 2002

Unfortunately we never got that set up -- still need a speaker, anyone
have anything interesting to speak about?

On another note, finals are finally finished and I just got back from
San Diego!
Now, for LAPM...Robert suggested a social meeting and I think that'd be
good to get back into it again.

I'm thinking of the Cheesecake Factory in Old Pasadena for Saturday,
March 9th -- if anyone has any objections or recommendations, please let
us all know ASAP.  We'll definately be rolling soon

-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / cobra.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com