[LA.pm] Holiday Event

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Dec 10 18:08:48 CST 2002

Ok,

I had one request for CPK (http://www.californiapizzakitchen.com/)
because one LAPM member said:

    "They have the best BBQ chicken pizza ever"

which seemed like a good enough reason for me.

But - CPK doesn't take reservations and they're expecting to be busy
on Sat the 21st around Lunchtime.  They might hold a space for us for
15 minutes or so, but that will require an amazing amount of
coordination on our part, which might not be the best idea.

So -

    Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions?

    Criteria:
	- Should take reservations
	- Open Sat Dec 21st, Lunchtime
	- Good for groups of 8-15.
	- Relatively easy to get to
	- Has alternatives for any of our members with special dietary
	  needs/concerns/etc.

-R