LA.pm: Discounts and LApm/JPLpm

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Wed Aug 8 01:06:49 CDT 2001

About the joint LApm and JPLpm meeting, I'm talking to Ed Wright about
it and it looks like we'll plan the next meeting on Saturday, September
8th with JPLpm.  No other meetings will be before that and I should have
word on if we're go or not for the meeting in a few days.

_Discounts_
So how's this sound...20% off for a bunch of different things...

ToorCon goers, if you pre-register through me you get 20% off (from $50
to $40 for registration), a free T-shirt and an extra entry in the
drawing they have.
If you decide to just register at the door you pay $50 and get...well,
jack (but hey, at least you get in :)
So if you want to get all this stuff and the 20% off, email me and we'll
set it up. (You also have to be on this mailing list!  A special LAPM
offer only)

O'Reilly confrences, so we could have used this not too long ago but all
LAPMers can get 20% off of O'Reilly confrences.

O'Reilly books, we also get not 10, but 20% off of all O'Reilly books.

Order in the next 5 minutes and we'll include this free slicer, dicer,
and shredder with your order.
--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org