LA.pm: ToorCon discount

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Aug 6 14:21:33 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 12:05:13AM -0700, Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] exclaimed:
> If anyone is planning on going to toorcon (http://toorcon.com), an
> inexpensive security confrence in San Diego with many of the same
> speakers from Black Hat, or if you're thinking about going (which I
> reccomend you do ;), email me and I may be able to get all of you
> (LAPM-people) discounts/shirts/whatever else I can.  Also, tell your
> friends about it (that are from LA) and get them to email me if they
> want to go because the more people I can get to go, the better for
> everyone.
> If I know how many people will go from LAPM that'll help a lot so I can
> be sure and get a good deal.

I'm there (for sure this time!), and Samy has first dibs on the one
empty seat in my car. :) New t-shirts are ALWAYS cool.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m