LA.pm: Next meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Aug 20 22:26:47 CDT 2001

The next LAPM meeting will be on September 8th at 5PM.
It will be located at Cafe Pop, 818 Fair Oaks, South Pasadena, 91030 and
the phone number for the cafe is (626) 403-8111

Discussion will cover any topics and we may have JPLPM members joining
us.  Also we hope to have Abe and Joe from Dajoba shortly speak about
MysqlTool.  If anyone else would like to briefly talk about a certain
project, please tell me so I can make everyone aware of it.

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org