LA.pm: ToorCon discount

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sun Aug 5 02:05:13 CDT 2001

If anyone is planning on going to toorcon (http://toorcon.com), an
inexpensive security confrence in San Diego with many of the same
speakers from Black Hat, or if you're thinking about going (which I
reccomend you do ;), email me and I may be able to get all of you
(LAPM-people) discounts/shirts/whatever else I can.  Also, tell your
friends about it (that are from LA) and get them to email me if they
want to go because the more people I can get to go, the better for
everyone.
If I know how many people will go from LAPM that'll help a lot so I can
be sure and get a good deal.

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org