LPM: Freelance Perl programming?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Aug 10 10:30:04 CDT 1999

Patrick Gardella's former employer (The Creative Group - see
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/) needs someone to do some part
time/freelance Perl programming for them. I don't have the time to do
all the projects that they need done, and I was wondering if any of you
folks need a few extra bucks. I don't know the nature of the work in
question, except that most of it is CGI stuff. You probably should
respond to me directly, rather than to the list, and I'll get you the
necessary contact information.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one