LPM: h2xs

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Aug 12 15:08:44 CDT 1999

Mongers,
	I have some C code that I want to convert into a Perl module. My
undersanding was that I could just sic h2xs on it, and, voila. However,
it is increasingly clear tome that I have no idea what I am doing. Does
anyone have a good x2xs tutorial that assumes that I'm an idiot?
perlxstut is not making much sense to me, particularly because I did not
write the code in question, and so I don't know how to tinker with it.
Any pointers (or references!) greatly appreciated.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one