LPM: Door prize ...

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Aug 10 08:31:15 CDT 1999

Well, I just remembered that I forgot to give anyone the door prize. Nat
Torkington gave me a Magnetic Perl Poetry set to give to someone as a
door prize. So maybe we'll give it to someone next month. Oh, well.

Rich

p.s. Thanks to all the people that came last night, and thanks
especially Dave and Greg for the use of the facility.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one