[Jax.PM] [Admin] Posting

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:01:43 PDT 2005

On 10/9/05, Jim Payne <jim at bizsysdesign.com> wrote:
> My interests are best practices, project planning, and Perl.  I do not have
> any plans of changing to Ruby.

Yippy!  You go Jim  =)

( I need to delete that Ruby member ...  now where did I place my axe? )

:-D  Just teasing!

About profiles -

Imma Webby.  Been in C, COBOL, RPG, Progress 4GL, and other older than
dirt procedural langauges most of my IT career.  I spend so much time
trying to do everything  barely know how to actually do anything.

My biggest IT road block is OO  programming =/  =\  =|   But I'll live.

My IT past -

I built the Jacksonville Housing Authority AIX (and Unidata) Data
Center in the mid 90's (I was number 100 in the Info World Top 100 IS
Performers in 1995.  Better than being number 101 I always say  :-D

I built the online Blackboard and WebCT class systems (mostly Solaris)
infrastructure at FCCJ -- when I left in 2003 there were 25,000
students participating in about 800 online courses.

I more or less specialize in Apache/Unix systems -- I'm in the iddle
of rewriting the IT300 Web Server Administration course for ITT
Technical Instritute (thru PearsonEd.)

I'm actually located in Jacksonville -- I believe a lot of members are
not.  I have tried doing location surveys and stats but I think most
members feel I am just gonna come over to where ever they are hiding
and mooch more computer gear off them!

LOL  =)
--
WC -Sx- Jones