[JaxPM] Should stop bouncing my own mail :(

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Tue May 1 09:01:57 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

 OK - that's a good project - but we would need to replace

WCB, WebCT, and Blackboard.

I think it would be very easy if we all pitch in.  Should I create a
Sourceforge project and we can get started?

-Sneex-  :]

PS - About the clone thing - how do we know it's J?

J said:

GROUP PROJECT:  Replace WebCT.  Sure, we won't be the first, but we can
do it better than everyone else.  Right?  RIGHT?