[TPI News] April 07, 1999

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Thu Apr 8 08:04:57 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
"Bill Jones" <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

FYI to Jax PM members:  Below is the epitaph of The Perl Institute.
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

         Jacksonville Perl Mongers
         http://jacksonville.pm.org
         jax at jacksonville.pm.org