Perl Newsgroup

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Tue Apr 6 16:24:46 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
"Bill Jones" <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

Maybe, maybe not.  :)

Can I/we stay here in Jax, Fl and telecommute to the job site?
What kinds of Perl/Unix stuff do/es you/your clients want?

I may have others who might be interested.

Just curious,
-Sneex-  :]
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

         Jacksonville Perl Mongers
         http://jacksonville.pm.org
         jax at jacksonville.pm.org

----------
>From: "Elizabeth A. Nelson" <enelson at maximgroup.com>
>To: bill at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us
>Subject: Perl Newsgroup
>Date: Tue, Apr 6, 1999, 4:00 PM
>

> I got your e-mail address off of a Perl newsgroup posting.  My name is
> Elizabeth Nelson and I am a recruiter for the Maxim Group, an
> Information Technology Consulting firm.  We currently have a number of
> openings for Perl/Unix and other skill sets that I thought you might be
> interested in.  I realize this is a random message, but thought you or
> someone you know might be interested.  Thanks for your attention.
> Sincerely,
> Elizabeth Nelson

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),