[pm-h] Net-SFTP-Foreign-Tempdir-Extract

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 15:44:37 PDT 2014

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 1, 2014, at 16:54, Mark Allen  wrote:
>
> I am curious why you feel like "Moo" is drinking the kool-aid and rolled your own (Package::New)?

Actually, I didn't roll it, it was the common part of module maker from at least 10 years ago.  It was in an internal package until 2011 which is when I spilt it off about the same time as Moose was getting popular.

> What about Moo do you find technically deficient?

I'm not sure I've ever found something Moose did for me.  If it had something that I needed I'd adopt it.  Since I POD all of my code the pod is always more typing than the code So I don't see how "has" is any shorter than "sub".
Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92