[pm-h] Second April Houston.pm Social meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Apr 23 19:56:16 PDT 2013

We're having a special social meeting this Thursday (April 25) at
Little Pappasito's to socialize with brian d foy. brian is in town this
week doing training and we can't pass up a chance like this.

The address is 2536 Richmond (at Kirby). We have a reservation under
"Wade Johnson" starting at 6:30 pm. Show up any time after that for a
little socializing.

See you there.
Rule of thumb: if you think something is clever and sophisticated,
beware: it is probably self-indulgence.               -- Donald Norman