[pm-h] Houston.pm May Social Meeting with Schwern

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Apr 30 17:43:58 PDT 2013

Apologies for the last minute notice.

Schwern is in town, so we'll have our May meeting early. A social
meeting at Big Woodrow's at 3111 Chimney Rock Rd. Come join us this
Thursday (May 2) after 6:30pm for food, drinks, and conversation with
Schwern. We will have a reservation under the name Wade Johnson.

We look forward to seeing you there.
definition, not smart enough to debug it.     -- Brian W. Kernighan