[pm-h] brian d foy in town this week.

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Apr 23 10:23:43 PDT 2013

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:43:46 -0500
Todd Rinaldo <todd at rinaldo.us> wrote:

> brian d foy is in town for training this week and asked if Houston
> perl mongers would like to do a meet up on Thursday. He mentioned
> Pappasitos @ Kirby & Richmond.

In a similar vein, Schwern will be in town for training next week, so I
was planning on moving our May meeting to the first Thursday (May 2).

Do we have a suggestion for where to meet for a social meeting with
Schwern? Or do we default to The Black Lab?

Thanks,
Systems develop goals of their own the instant they come into being.
                                                        -- John Gall