[pm-h] Meeting Reminder

Bill Dillon dillon1 at houston.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Mar 14 15:35:08 PST 2006

Wade,

I have a meeting conflict tonight, and won't be able to make it (same
with Jay, I think).

If we do spend time on projects, I think it would be good to also mix in
some general instruction or talks as well.

Have we talked about building GUIs in Perl, using Tk?  Might be interesting.

Even having something as light as top-ten Perl web-sites might be of
interest.  How about demos of favorite code editors?

Regards,

--Bill