[pm-h] Meeting Reminder

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Mar 14 05:10:51 PST 2006

The March meeting is tonight, Tuesday 3/14.

Once again we will be covering some of the progress made on the Delcom
VSI/LibUSB project.

I would also like to get some feedback on potential other projects that the
group (or a portion of the group) would like to take on next.

Although it may look that way, we have not abandoned the presentation-style
meetings. If someone would like to see (or present) a topic at an upcoming
meeting, feel free to email the group or me personally and we'll get you on
the schedule.

Hope to see you all at the meeting tonight.

Virtual is when it's not but it looks like it is and transparent is when it
is but it looks like it isn't.                      -- Rick Hoselton